Oh my god, 1999 me just referred to having been with the guy for one month. I'm watching the wrong break-up! We broke up after a month, then we broke up again after a year. After the year, my consciousness cracked open for the first time in a way that stayed open, and I changed how I was living. Like I had a whining-to-gratitude flip. But we are looking at another year before that happens. Ay! Logging video is a stomache-tchurner. Now I'm crying my eyes out. Oh, little unconscious girl who can't see even the patterns on the wallpaper. Poor 1999 me.
2 comments:
What if you posted ALL of the video and let the world log it for you? or perhaps even edit it?!
I love the world a little too much for that. When I first kept a diary, I put a title at the beginning of each one, thinking it would be watched en-todo. Now I'm busy culling 9 years into 2 hours.
Post a Comment